HOME ABOUT FAQ SHOP CONTACT HOME

Cream of the Crop

Crop tops may not be everyone's cup of tea, I myself just got onto the band wagon! But regardless, they've been here forever and are here to stay, whether you like them or not.

A lot or people think you have to have a supermodel-toned stomach to wear one, and they're wrong. As long as YOU'RE confident in it and YOU think you look good, no one can rain on your parade and you're entitled to wear all the crops you want!

Not only are these itsy bitsy tops cute, but they're also highly versatile. You can wear them with jeans, shorts, every skirt known to man, and even leggings (though my personal rule is that if you're going to wear leggings as a bottom: make sure your top covers your arse), and if you're at the beach you can throw a free-flowing style over your bathing suit! And of course, with Festival Season upon us, they make a great companion for those as well!


Who needs straps when you love showing off your shoulders? I love my shoulders personally, so strapless anything or off-the-shoulder is my favorite! These are also a great way to show off statement necklaces as well!

A great way to make a statement with an already statement top! Graphics are a way to have fun, and with Summer approaching, you should definitely new having som fun! Try a mix of patterns, off the wall colors, and even cartoon characters as well!

Okay okay, I know Pokemon aren't actual animals (that would be both amazing and slightly terrifying), but who cares! Let your wild side out with prints and decals. It doesn't have to be all cats and mustaches though (personally I'm over both, I was into mustaches during my "scene" days and that's where I prefer to leave them. I still love cats though, like the living breathing ones...), throw in a dog, a bird, dolphin or even a hedghog for all I care haha, just don't stick to the animal faces though, try a wild print here and there and let it do the talking.
*insert sassy meows here*

I think these are my favorite. All the crops in own are either lace, sheer-ish, flowy or a mix of all three. I especially love the dainty flowing ones. But these styles are perfect to match with jeans and a cute pair of boots or wedges, or to pair with a skater or maxi skirt to make it look like you have some kind of cool looking dress on! These are also totally date appropriate (especially with the skirts and jeans ideas) and will make his little heart pitter patter~


I hope everyone has a great weekend! Mine will be spent unpacking still and trying to sneak outside at some point because it's supposed to be b-e-a-utiful weather wise where I am! And since I'm still blogging via phone, if you want to know where something is from please comment below and I'll link you!

Love & Light,
Stephie
@enterbohemia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by! We love reading what you think, and read every comment. Make sure you leave your link so we can check your blog out if you have one! Or come chat on twitter @oxwonderland