HOME ABOUT FAQ SHOP CONTACT HOME

Botanical Garden Babes!

The other day, I went down to the Botanical Gardens in Birmingham with a crew of totally creative babes for a photo-shoot! I love fashion (hence co-owning a clothing company!) but also love expressing myself through what I wear! So here is a collection of photos taken by the very talented Brogan, Make up by the wonderful Farzana and myself posing with babealicious Scarlett.












I have so many ideas for photo-shoots for the blog and for Wonderland and cannot wait to share the adventures with you! 

Credit:
All photography: Brogan - Instagram / Twitter / Facebook 

Make up: Farzana - Instagram

Modelled With: Scarlett - Instagram  / Portfolio

And myself! - Instagram

4 comments:

  1. wow...gorgeous outfits.
    http://suzishrestha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..gorgeous outfits x

    http://suzishrestha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah ! This is what I love the most ! Tatoos x 3 ! <3
    I follow you of course !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by! We love reading what you think, and read every comment. Make sure you leave your link so we can check your blog out if you have one! Or come chat on twitter @oxwonderland