HOME ABOUT FAQ SHOP CONTACT HOME

Throw Back Songs To Liven Your Afternoon!

Sometimes we just need a bit of easy listening, and who could forget these greats?! SO turn it up LOUD.


It Wasn’t Me – Shaggy
You just cannot help but smile to this, no idea what he is saying in most of it, but such a tune! 


What would you do? – City High

Me and my best friend drunk text this song - STILL


Steal My Sunshine – Len
Driving around to this even in February in the UK makes everything a little better. 

 
Sandstorm – Darude
Makes me want to run, and I don't run.


This is how we do it – Montell Jordan
Fool proof party starter even a party for one.


Always On Time – Ja Rule feat. Ashanti
Born between 1980 and 1990? pretty sure you danced to this in the early 00's. Oh Ja Rule. 


Seven Days – Craig David
I was adamant in the year 2000, I would marry this man.


Love don't cost a thing – Jennifer Lopez
When J.Lo was born


Every Other Time – LFO
I bloody loved LFO. 


Teenage Dirtbag – Wheetus
Love it or hate it we all knew the words.


Break Stuff  – Limp Bizkit
Continues to be my rage song. 


Mr Brightside – The Killers
A classic at any age.


Any to add to the list?



8 comments:

  1. Oh man, I remember singing 'It Wasn't Me' back in primary school, way before we had any idea exactly what we were singing about

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about Steal My Sunshine hahaha! Do you remember Summer Girls by LFO? Good times! <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chinese food makes me sick! ah such a tune!

      Delete
  3. Yes Yes Yes. Yes to all of this haha fantastic songs, definitely bringing back memories!! Thanks for sharing <3

    I have a new Valentines Day outfit on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these bring up some memories! funny how music does that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Definitely bringing back some memories :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by! We love reading what you think, and read every comment. Make sure you leave your link so we can check your blog out if you have one! Or come chat on twitter @oxwonderland