HOME ABOUT FAQ SHOP CONTACT HOME

Gratituesday: We Are Back!

So recently I have been managing social media talent, a long side running Wonderland Clothing - as much as from August to Jan I enjoyed it, I realised I had to make a change and pick one or the other...and Wonderland I have picked! So expect a lot more content, a lot more stock coming in, and a lot more moving forward!

As grateful as I am to my time working with influencers, it's just not for me. I have made some amazing friends through it but it's time to go back to MY baby! Wonderland

So let's crack on with Gratituesday! 

(For the benefit of those of you who are new to thewonderlanders.com (HELLO!), here’s an introduction to Gratituesday, it  is a place where we share lists of the things which are making us happy this week. While the premise is simple, the impact is deep. It helps to shift your thinking towards positivity, it makes you more aware of your blessings and is a time to reflect on all the wonderful things in your life.

Lets go! 




The feeling of Spring in the air, and going for woodland adventures!


 Talented folks!


Donuts, always 



 All things shiny!


Pizza!



 Roller Skating!


More shiny! 

Little Things...

New friends Juice Cleanses Two hour conversations in the middle of the afternoon with friends Making plans New stock Wonderland being back on point Long walks with great play-lists Best and oldest friends being amazing Right decisions Baths Sunshine! Daffodils Mexican Foods The craft     Bubbles 

I want to hear the best parts of your week… So please indulge me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by! We love reading what you think, and read every comment. Make sure you leave your link so we can check your blog out if you have one! Or come chat on twitter @oxwonderland